Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem reinstalling app from backup!! First iPhone I’ve had.. HELLLPPPP!!!!

Error message when trying to open & use ING banking app

Hey there guys.

First time poster , long time lurker to help solve many problems.

I’ve just come to the dark side *ahem*, (from A-N-D-R-O-I-D) and all has been ok apart from one app. I’ve the iPhone 13 pro max.

ING banking Australia. I can download the app, put my details in and register with the 2 factor authentication etc but then when I go to log in it gives me an error message.

Please check

There was a problem with reinstalling the app from backup.

Easy fix: please uninstall the app, then reinstall from the App Store.

This error message I have encountered x25 times now with only once having it work, & that was when I hard reset my phone. It worked the once, then an hour later stopped working.

The strange thing is, when I go to the AppStore to try and contact the developer, it says I’ve not purchased the app at all but I have downloaded it.

I’ve spoken to ING banking twice, Apple twice (they logged onto and screen shared with me) but no luck. The bank isn’t down, I can still log on via a browser but this is such a PIA lol

Please note.

I have iCloud backup off

I have tried downloading using data rather than wifi

I’m running the latest IOS

Only used 47gb of hdd

Any help would be appreciated. Haven’t yet taken it into an iPhone Store but thought I’d try my luck online first. Thx for reading 👍😊

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 16, 2022 6:46 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Problem reinstalling app from backup!! First iPhone I’ve had.. HELLLPPPP!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.